Friday, April 15, 2011

Fotos for Fun

 A day in Santa Lucia. Pictured with Micaela, another NPH volunteer.
 My pre-op and Phase I nursing group in the Surgery Center during the March Brigade.
 My favorite patient of the week!
 With two other NPH volunteers, Jason and Deedee
 Baking cake with two adorable girls for proyecto familiar. These were the two children who I spoke about recently loosing their father.
 14 of us squeezed into a tiny pickup truck with all of our supplies for our medical brigade to Tamal y Queso. It was quite a ride.
 Our doctor saw every student in the school and examined them for various illnesses.
 Inside the one room school house. Jason giving antiparasite medication to each kid, and a month´s supply of multivitamins.
 In front of the school.
 Loading back into the truck.
 Marcela and Norma, two Honduras who I work with in the clinic.
 Making birthday cake with some of the girls from my section Estrellas de Belen, for the January, Febuary, and March birthdays.
 Natalia... oh so cute.

My roommate Caro, from Austria.

No comments:

Post a Comment